Posted by TFG on August 17th, 2007
Lookie here — every cop in America doesn’t need to become an Expert Marksman with the full-auto AR-15 on the taxpayer dime. Train ‘em up on the bog-standard pump-action room broom, and you’ve got 99% of the situations covered. The other 1%, they can pay for themselves, if they’re so inclined. Many are, anyway.
Or call out SWAT. God knows we’ve pumped enough into that black hole over the last six years — they’re so desperate to justify their existence, they’re knocking over poker rooms and appearing on teevee shows.
4 Responses to “Yukker of the day”
Threaded comments are now available for your flaming convenience!
Click the Reply button below the individual's comment to reply directly to the comment author.